The BarnYard at Red Barn Market is licensed by the USDA.
- We invite you to enter and play at your own risk.
- Use CAUTION – Animals may bite!
- Please monitor children at all times.
- Please wash your hands before and after petting the BarnYard animals.
- There is no smoking anywhere on our farm.
- No pets are allowed in the BarnYard, play area, garden or orchards.
- Please do not lean, climb or sit on fence or gates
- No food or drinks allowed inside animal pens.
- Please do not feed the BarnYard animals as each species has their own food.
o Limited hours will be available to participate in feeding.
- Wear sturdy footwear – sandals and animals do not mix!
- Animals may chew on loose clothing, jewelry, hair, and fingers.
- Please respect the animals space!
o Do not chase, pick up, or climb on animals.
o Do not reach in or enter their shelter.
- CAUTION – the rope fence around the big horse pasture is ELECTRIC.
- Restrooms are provided inside the market.
- Please discard trash in the provided cans.
- Strollers are welcome.
Enjoy your stay at the BarnYard! Thank you for respecting our closing time of 8pm.
Remember to post photos from your day and tag the Red Barn Market! #RedBarnMarket #BarnYard
Thank you for choosing the Red Barn Market for your adventure! Have a blessed day!
3550 Alden Nash Ave NE; Lowell, MI 49331; 616.987.3182; www.redbarnmarket.biz
LOOKING FOR FUN?